Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt Contest is ON




Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's way!! But, It looks like the Easter Bunny has lost his Easter Eggs.
Can you help him find them?

The Easter Bunny was busy shopping and I guess while he was browsing these
websites he dropped his eggs here and there.

So, we need help finding them or he won't have any eggs to hide for all the little kids on Easter.

Visit each of these websites below, and search good because the Easter Bunny said he dropped anywhere from 2 - 4 eggs at each website.

Look really really hard because you never know where an egg might be.

Hop on over HERE and read the rules and start hunting for those eggs!!

Tons of great prizes to be won!!

Contest starts March 25th at 12pm Central Time.

3 comments:

  1. Sheila I love what you're doing here. So much fun and very innovative. Great ideas!

    I hope you will link up with me on tangisurf. This is exactly what I'm looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila!

    I've nominated you for an award on my blog at www.primdecortips.com/blog.php. Hope you had a great Easter!

    Dianne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment.